Filled with a variety of classes to complement your personal practice, my Mindful Movement All-Access Library includes a collection of pre-recorded, open level yoga classes that focus on flexibility, ease, accessibility and building strength. Each class offers a progression that gives you the opportunity to customize your own experience. And with a variety of class durations and accessible yet challenging movements, you can play with lots of fun ideas, and build some cool strength along the way.
With unlimited replay for the entire month of May, you have the opportunity to practice each class as much as you like. Feel free to come back to them over and over again.
(Your enrollment in this month-long class package is a one time payment, not a monthly subscription.)
1. Building Strength: A Yogis Approach (50mins)
2. Hips & Balance (50mins)
3. Guided Meditation & Body Scan (10mins)
4. Steady the Mind (Mindful Yoga Practice, 40mins)
5. Whole Body Practice (Movement & Strength, 30mins)
6. Morning Practice (Mindful Yoga Flow, 30mins)
7. Mindful Movement, Open Shoulders (30mins)
8. Pure Restorative (50mins)
9. Easing Into Dancer Pose (80mins)
10. Flying Into Eagle Pose (60mins)
11. Practicing Balance (45mins)
12. Slow Flow (Mindful Yoga Practice, 42mins)
13. Chair Practice (30 mins)
14. Exploring Diagonals & Twists (A classic practice, 75mins)
15. Discovering Vasisthasana: Side Plank Pose (65mins)
16. Resilient Shoulders (Strength & Mobility, 25mins)
17. Journey to Headstand (80mins)
18. Quick Supple Shoulders (2mins)
19. Blissful Roll Out (5mins)
Optional Props: 2 Blocks, a blanket or towel, and a strap; some classes offer the option for weights (i.e. like dumbbells or bottles of water) though some classes don't use any props at all.
You can rent this class library at any time throughout the month of May, but the earlier you sign up, the more time you have to practice! All the videos in this library are yours to replay through May 31st.
And, i'll be available along the way and here to answer any questions you might have.
I look forward to sharing these practices with you!,
P.S. We believe in honoring the value of teaching and in offering a practice that is accessible for everyone. Our tiered pricing system is self-determined, so please decide which price feels most appropriate to you. If you need to pay less for any reason, we encourage you to pay the Community Price ($50) for my class library by clicking here. Thank you!!!